1. Name and contact details of the controller and the organisation's data protection officer
Rolf Watermann, Wischenstr. 7, 26188 Edewecht
E-mail address: email@example.com
Telephone: +49-4405 9180 0
Our data protection officer can be reached at the above address as well as at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the nature and purpose of their use
a - When you visit our website
When you visit www.brazelberry.de, the browser you use on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected automatically and stored until automated deletion:
• IP address of the requesting computer,
• Date and time of access,
• Name and URL of the file accessed,
• Website used to access our site (referrer URL),
• the Web browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider. We will process this information for the following purposes:
• Ensuring smooth access to our website,
• Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
• Evaluating system security and stability as well as
• Other administrative purposes.
The legal basis of this activity is Art. 6 (1) S. 1 (f) of the GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) Contact form
You can contact us with any questions using a form provided on our website. You need to provide a valid e-mail address, so we know who the request came from and to allow us to answer it. Of course, you can provide additional information if you like. We process your data based on your consent and your interest in contacting us. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 (1) S. 1 (a) of the GDPR. The personal data we collect in connection with your use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of your request.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
We do not transmit your information to any third parties for purposes other than those specified below: We only share your personal information with third parties if:
• You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) S. 1 (a) of the GDPR,
• disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 (1) S. 1 (a) of the GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
• in case there is a legal obligation to disclose the information under Art. 6 (1) S. 1 (c) of the GDPR, and
• this is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 (1) S. 1 (b) GDPR to manage contractual relationships with you.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are required for the purposes mentioned above in order to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1) S. 1 (f) of the GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a note always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you will be unable to use all of the features of our website.
5. Social media plug-ins
Based on Art. 6, para 1, S. 1 (f) of the GDPR, our website uses plug-ins from the social networks Facebook and Twitter in order to make our company better known. The underlying commercial purpose can be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. Compliance with privacy regulations is the responsibility of the providers of these services. We integrate these plug-ins using the so-called two-click method to protect visitors of our website in the best possible way.
6. Related rights
You have the following rights:
• In accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR, you may request that we rectify incorrect or complete personal data stored by us without delay. Specifically, you may request information about the purposes of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned retention period, the existence of a right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if it was not collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on their details;
• In accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR, you may request that we rectify incorrect or complete personal data stored by us without delay;
• In accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR, you may request the deletion of your personal data stored by us unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• According to Art. 18 of the GDPR, you may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you object to the deletion of the data and we no longer need the data, but you require it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or if you have filed an objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR;
• In accordance with Art. 20 of the GDPR you are entitled to receiving personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or requesting that it be transferred to another data controller;
• In accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 of the GDPR, you may revoke your consent at any time. As a result, we will no longer be allowed to continue processing data based on this consent in the future;
• and you may complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 of the GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority that is responsible for your usual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters.
7. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) S. 1 (f) of the GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 of the GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this which arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without your having to specify a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply write to email@example.com
8. Data security
During your visit to our website, we use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is typically a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell that a page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the locked key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.